England Women will beat Sri Lanka Women in the Sri Lanka Women tour of England 2023 @1.10
More odds at 10Cric
Match Prediction – ENG-W vs SL-W, 1st T20I, Sri Lanka Women tour of England 2023
- England Women are coming off a win against Australia W.
- The result of the last 5 head to head matches between England Women and Sri Lanka Women is 4-0.
- Sri Lanka Women are coming off a win against New Zealand W.
- Danni Wyatt has scored 240 runs in his last 9 matches for England Women.
- Chamari Athapaththu has scored 303 runs in his last 10 matches for Sri Lanka Women.
- Sarah Glenn has taken 12 wickets in his last 9 matches for England Women.
Player of the Match
- With 11 wickets in the last 8 matches, Lauren Bell is an ideal candidate for Player of the Match.
- The weather is expected to be clear and 22c in Hove, England.
View more match prediction reviews, complete with the latest team lineup, head to head analysis, and odds checker.
Our Recommended Sites
See the best cricket bet promotions
100% Bonus up to ₹8,000
Plus 10% Cashback Bonus up to ₹40,000
Best Odds Guaranteed
High $100k Betting Limit